Finally & a little update...

sassietigger
on 6/15/09 3:31 am
So finally when I jumped on the scale this morning the numbers moved down. Woo hoo. lol.
I've been bouncing up and down 2 lbs for over a month it seems... 176 - 178... today it said 175.

I'm hoping now that my brother and family are back safely in Alaska, no more birthday parties, bar-b-ques, etc... that my "life" and eating can get back on track.  Part of me wonders if I really wasn't eating enuf before and that's why the scales were stuck.  Regardless, I know I need to "move" more... but I seem to be only able to focus on one thing at a time... and I'm back to focusing on the eating & getting my vitamins in.

Also I had to reschedule my next appt with Dr Srikanth... (work conflict) so I see him on the 29th early in the morning... Will have to see if my mum can come sit with the kids... Or I guess I'll drag all 4 with me... Anyways, when I made the appt I mentioned to Marissa that I seem to have a hernia at my top incision site, and asked if I was seeing Dr S or Amy... She said Dr S.  So we'll start the documention process about this and the rash / infection i get under the pani and see if insurance might cover a TT with the hernia repair...

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekned, and has a great week....
~ Terri ~
 Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

jcheryld
on 6/15/09 1:05 pm
Terri you are doing fabulous! Congrats! Hope your TT/hernia repair is covered by insurance!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

sassietigger
on 6/15/09 3:34 pm
Thanks... I'll keep you all posted...
Amazing what ONE day back on track did for me.... weighed myself tonight after work... 173 woo hoo. i excited...

I really just wanna see 165... anything lower than that is icing on the cake (so to speak)... but i keep my goal at 150 because that would be "normal" bmi for me. (i think lol).
~ Terri ~
 Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

maxs_mom
on 6/15/09 5:32 pm - Auburn, WA

Congrats - I knew it would move eventually....

I see Dr. Srikanth tomorrow and will be discussing my umbilical hernia with him.  I can't wait to see what his scale says....

L8R G8R,

Amy

Susan O.
on 6/18/09 9:52 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Glad to hear things are going in the "down" direction. Looking forward to seeing you on Monday.

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Most Active