EVENT

juicyprincess
on 6/15/09 5:09 am - Tacoma, WA

I ordered my tickets for the OH event in august but i dont know how we get our tickets? I printed my confirmation...anyone know?

are you bringing your spouse?

starting:282
6/25/09: 232.2
S.A.R.A.
on 6/15/09 11:05 am - Tacoma, WA

I haven't made a firm decision to attend... I have a baseball game friday night... I will have to talk to hubby about it this weekend.

He wont go but I dont mind it can be a "girls" day!!!

~~michelle

~M

You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
~~Eleanor Roosevelt

sassietigger
on 6/16/09 2:28 am
I'm leaving hubby home with the kids, and making it a ME time... and Girls time :) 
I volunteered to be in the fashion show, and am helping out with the clothing exchange... (amy.....) lol.

i am SO looking forward to this...
~ Terri ~
 Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

maxs_mom
on 6/16/09 7:59 am - Auburn, WA
Hey! 

I would suggest contacting Kim Gyurina, the OH Event Coordinator, ( 
http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/kim_inca7/) with this question.  I have been so out of it in terms of WLS activities for about a month that I can't even recall if I got anything other than a confirmation for my own tickets!

As Terri alluded to, I am organizing the clothing swap that will take place on Friday afternoon.  I'll get it together in the near future and post more information about that specific activity. 

~Namaste~

Amy

ChristieS
on 6/18/09 7:55 am - Camby, IN
You won't need tickets.  Kim will have a printed out list of the folks who paid their registration fee.  That's all the ticket you'll need.  We didn't need anything in Chicago - just gave our name so that she could look it up on the list. 

Chicago was an absolute blast.  You'll have a great time - enjoy!

Twilighttwilight addict

Lisa O.
on 6/23/09 6:32 am - Snoqualmie, WA

It says when you order them that they will not be mailed.  I assume there will be a list when we arrive, or a "will call" booth where you can pick them up. 

Lisa O.

Lap Band surgery Nov. 2008, SW 335. Lost 116 lbs.  LB removal May 2013 gained 53 lbs. Revisied to RNY October 14, 2013, new SW 275.

Purple_Sparkles
on 6/23/09 10:49 am
We (BFF 1yr4mon out)  have bought our Tickets we will be there!!
Nichole05/29/09 Open RNY Surgery!!! On My WLS Journey!! 
Currently --115lbs as of 11/18/2009!!
Most Active