Update--been away

curiousasacat
on 6/11/09 6:28 am - WA
Hi, I just wanted to update with you guys. Had been so busy the past several months. Well... I don't know what to think.... some of my friends had been telling me to stop losing weight. I told them that I hope I don't lose any more as I feel too thin... Seriously! I had been sleeping and my stomach is much smaller than my ribs.... I don't know how to say this but I feel too skinny! I'd better check with the nutritionist and make sure I'm not getting too skinny. I'll have to update my weight tracker and...     I now fit in a 8 size pants. My bra size is 36C. I can even wear children's shirts at 13/15 size... Am I going too fast?  Or am I ok? I'd appreciate any input... Thanks!

jillianD
on 6/11/09 10:31 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Sounds like it is time to see your dr and see what she thinks.  I personally would start upping my calories and trying to slow things down.  You are due for your 1 year check up. 
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

PinkFlamingoes
on 6/13/09 3:51 am - Buckley, WA
If you feel too skinny , track what you're eating to see what your calorie intake is . And add a few calories , to put yourself in maintanance mode  . We know our bodies best . It would be good for you to get with your nutritionist , too . Whether you're getting to goal too soon , or not , only your doctor can tell you . I lost slower , but i'm probably older than you . I may have eaten more calories than you , etc...There are a lot of variables . It sounds like you are in tune with your body , which is good . Congratulations on your terrific loss .

curiousasacat
on 6/13/09 4:20 am - WA
Knowing my body....I don't know my body that well!  well I've always known my body being big... just not used to being "bony"... guess I felt bony as I've always had a lot of padding... I've looked a little bit and seems that size 8 pants and stuff like that are normal... guess I am not used to being at a "normal size"...LOL

Shelly W.
on 6/13/09 5:57 am - Sumner, WA
This is probably more truth than not.  I think it takes a while for the brain to catch up with what normal is now.  I think that is part of the reason I allowed myself to get off track.  I had lost over 50 pounds and was feeling pretty good about myself (compared to where I was).  Lost the motivation to continue.  Now that summer is here and I see the rolls still with lighter fabrics, I am recommitted to losing more. 

Would love to have your "problem" , but seriously, I would check with your doc when you see him on where he thinks you should be. 

Congratulations on your success.
--Shelly

Most Active