A WOW experience ....

Dapme
on 6/11/09 1:47 am - kingwood, TX
Thats great Helen!

I can only "dream" of the day my butt is smaller than my guys butt!

Denise
Kathy H.
on 6/16/09 2:15 pm - Kent, WA
Denise, NO ONE'S butt is smaller than your guy's butt.

Please don't make that one of your goals!!! ~laughing~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you considered the Duodenal Switch? Information is power.

Dapme
on 6/17/09 1:44 am - kingwood, TX
Ok...it is small...but it has a nice shape!
LisaAnn
on 6/11/09 4:16 am - WA
Congratulations! What a wonderful WOW for you!!!

Lisa

229 / 148/ 135
Open DS Surgery with Dr. Martin @ Madigan 
Revision from 2006 - VBG
Hernia repair and tummy tuck - 05/12/2010

debbie O.
on 6/11/09 6:06 am - snohomish, WA

What a fun moment to try on your husbands jeans and they fit!  I haven't tried that yet.

And yes the weight loss does slow down but it doesn't quit and all of a sudden clothes that didn't fit suddenly fit or are too big.

YOu will still have lots of WOW moments.  The body fat/ muscle mass measurement at the DR's office was one for me and really showed how much my exercise program had done for me. My BMI goal was to be out of the over weight

Keep up the great work!

-kimber-
on 6/12/09 2:18 pm - Burlington, WA
Congrats Helen!  I havent been on the boeards forever. I am so happy for your sucess. I hope everything is going good for you. Have a great weekend.

Kimber

Highest 418 lbs 12/04/2007- Surgery 336 lbs 11/11/08 -Goal Weight 180 lbs
PinkFlamingoes
on 6/13/09 3:59 am - Buckley, WA
That is a wonderful WOW moment , Helen ! Even as far out as I am , I still have wow moments , but haven't lost another pound . Our bodies change all the time regardless of our weight . My weight hasn't changed , but with all of the extra physical work i've been doing outside at my moms house , I can see how my biceps have become more muscular . They were pretty puny , due to muscle loss with the weight loss . Hey , if your husband has the same inseam , it could be a great economic benefit on the weekends . You can just wear his jeans until his are too big for you . lol . You're doing great !

Helen_Anne
on 6/14/09 12:06 pm - Bremerton, WA

Oh... it that could work... but alias ... my husband's legs are about 3 inches shorter than mine... I always have to move the seat back after my husband has driven my car!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

PinkFlamingoes
on 6/15/09 3:34 pm - Buckley, WA
Bummer . Oh well , it was still a wonderful wow moment . Now , you'll just have to buy lots of clothes . Oh well , can't be helped . You can't go around with your clothes falling off . lol .

Shelly W.
on 6/13/09 6:06 am - Sumner, WA
That's great Helen.  I am finally lighter than my hubby, but I don't think I could wear his pants.  How cool is that.  Now he and I both need to lose more, but he takes it off pretty easily.  He's naturally active, but had surgery in February and is just starting to take some extra pounds off again.
--Shelly

Most Active