Support group reminder and question!

Mdae
on 6/8/09 5:34 pm
Reminder - Our Tukwila DS support group is (supposed to be) this Saturday at 3pm at the Sizzler off of Southcenter Parkway.

and my question (which i'm making a general post about because some of ya'll never check your PMs....)  is that i was wondering if Dr. Rabkin will make it to this one?  I have sort of a recruit who i wanted to drag along, but i want him to come when he'll really get tons of info and a little less of the girls just having a good time, lol.
Kathy H.
on 6/9/09 1:45 am - Kent, WA
Have you spoken to Lara? I can make a call for you, if you don't have her number. She usually includes Rabkin's attendance with the email reminder, and I don't recall seeing it this time, so I'm guessing he *won't* be there.

Can't wait to see you, though!!

xoxo

Kathy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you considered the Duodenal Switch? Information is power.

Mdae
on 6/9/09 2:40 am
i have Laura's number, i just didn't really wanna bug her. 

looking forward to seeing you guys too.
Dapme
on 6/9/09 5:18 am - kingwood, TX
I dont think you would be bothering her...

I sorta think he wont be there since he was there last month.

Love your new avatar! 

Denise

Ps Sanyy might know...she is second in command!
Mdae
on 6/9/09 5:41 am
yeah, turns out i might not even be able to make it after all. =(  my sister bought her first house and is moving this weekend.  she may or may not be moving saturday, and i 'get' to help.  hopefully it'll happen friday or sunday instead.  we'll see. =/

STP
on 6/9/09 5:42 am - Tacoma, WA
Don't think that he is scheduled this month. Look forward to seeing all of you folks, however.

-- Sandy

HW 275 BMI 42, lowest weight 130

CW (sustained) 137, BMI 21   Now am:  Half the person by weight, twice the person by health!

Most Active