Consignment shop in Bellevue

Lisa O.
on 6/7/09 5:36 am - Snoqualmie, WA

Hi! 

I usually hang out on the Lap Band site, but I wanted to let you know that I just took 119 items to the consignment shop.  If you know anyone who wears a size 24, 3x let them know.  I've worked for a major fahion retailer here in Seattle for 20+ years and just took my entire professional and casual wardrobe to "Your Sisters Closet" in Bellevue.
The address is 11810 NE 8th Street, Suite I.  (425) 223.2100.  It's on the East side of I-405 just past Whole Foods on the left if you're heading East.  There's a Mexican restaurant at the entrance to the little strip mall where the shop is located.  It's on the right hand side, at the end,  after you turn into the driveway.  It's a little obscure, but she has really nice, top quality stuff for all sizes.  You may even want to take some of your stuff there to sell!  Ask for Joan.

The clothes I dropped off are mainly Misook, Eileen Fisher, Citron,  Ralph Lauren, etc. 

Enjoy!
Lisa O.

Lap Band surgery Nov. 2008, SW 335. Lost 116 lbs.  LB removal May 2013 gained 53 lbs. Revisied to RNY October 14, 2013, new SW 275.

Donna H.
on 6/7/09 11:55 pm
You go girl... you look amazing
Donna H
Most Active