New here

newlisab
on 6/6/09 5:41 pm
Hello,

My name is Lisa :,) I am an air force spouse and currently on the waiting list to start my pathway at MAMC-  I live in Yelm, Wa for now...we are looking at orders here in the near future- I have 4 wonderful kids that I need to set a better example for-
I never thought in a million years I would be in this place- have tried to lsoe weight for what seems forever and am just o v e r it!!  I am looking forward to having the upper hand in the battle of the bulge-
Your stories are very inspirational and I look forward to getting to know you-

Lisa
Dapme
on 6/7/09 1:53 am - kingwood, TX
Welcome Lisa!

You are not alone. I never thought I would ever be a candadate for wls...but I was!

Everyone here is very supportive...take advantage of it!

Good Luck.

Denise
Beetle
on 6/7/09 2:13 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Welcome, Lisa!
The Washington board is a little quiet (so if you need a quick answer to something, try the main board, instead) but full of nice people.
I wish you all the best.

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

mauringa
on 6/7/09 3:56 am - Lacey , WA
Hey Lisa,
  Welcome---Beetle is right it is a little quite on the WA board---but post anyway especially with regard to MAMC-and "pathways" people will get back to you it may take a day or two but they will respond----I always post here and on the VSG board--but there is a wealth of information here just poke around a bit on all the board and you will find the answers to most of your questions and to one you didn't even know you had---LOL

Best of luck to you!
Maureen
micheleshelly
on 6/7/09 6:29 am, edited 6/7/09 6:29 am - Yelm, WA
Lisa,
Welcome to the OH board and Yelm.
Michele
newlisab
on 6/7/09 3:22 pm
Thanks everyone :<)
Oh and I'm not new to yelm..been here 5+years :<)  Such a cute lil place isnt?
Forevrtaja
on 6/8/09 1:53 am
Welcome Lisa I am a fellow AF wife and have been through the MAMC Pathway!

Michelle
I am not saying good-bye to food, but just setting new boundaries in our relationship 

HW/SW/CW/GW
404/387/212/199
Fleur de Lis TT with Hernia repair 8/20/2010.  13 lbs of skin removed!
newlisab
on 6/8/09 1:39 pm
Thanks and Michelle :<)
Most Active