I Need some information please

Billie Jo C.
on 6/3/09 10:04 am - Spokane, WA
I'm looking for a WLS Dr that will accept my medical coverage. I live in Spokane Wa, and my medical info is Molina Healthy Options. I also have the DSHS medical open coupon. The coupon will cover it if its medically necessary. I found out that the Rockwood WLS office dose not take my type of insurance coverage. If anyone is able to help please let me know...

-Billie

www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws    www.Bigoo.ws www.Bigoo.ws

TanyaMarie
on 6/4/09 8:48 am, edited 6/4/09 8:49 am - WA
I don't have any good answers for you but I didn't want you to feel ignored! I work at Sacred Heart and have to use their program in combination with rockwood, so that's all I've really researched.

The people who work in the rockwood office are very nice, you might be able to ask them if they know of any. Good luck and don't give up. I have an idea of most of the surgeons that perform it at Sacred Heart, they do it at Holy Family too but I don't know who the docs are. You might be able to call their offices specifically and see if they accept your insurance.

Tanya

5'3"--- 28 Years Old-------High/Surgery/Current/Goal---232/212/160/140
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!
Teresa R.
on 6/8/09 8:21 am - Yakima, WA
My sister has this type of insurance and is going through the UW Medical Center in Seattle. I know it's a bit away for you, but maybe you can check with them! Good luck!!
Sheryl R.
on 6/11/09 4:51 am - Buckley, WA
Your insurance company should have that information for you.  Just give them a call.

Only "obese" now!

Most Active