Gig Harbor WLS Support Group!

merrillee
on 5/27/09 5:16 am - Seattle, WA
RNY on 12/03/12
HI THERE! 

I just wanted to make everyone aware that we have changed the Gig Harbor WLS Support Group meeting place.  We are NOW meeting at Saint Anthony Hospital in the cafe.  Still EVERY Thursday nite, from 6:00 to 7:30 pm.  The cafe serves soups and teas and other WLS friendly fare.

The address is:

11567 Canterwood Blvd. NW,  Gig Harbor, WA  98332

Hope to see you there!

For info call 253-439-8255

Merrillee

Kathy P.
on 5/31/09 4:28 pm - Port Orchard, WA

Wow! I didn't know there was a Gig Harbor group! I've been meaning to go to the Group Health group once per month, but it's the opposite direction of home.
St. Anthony's is lovely...I was there for the past couple of weeks with my FIL, and my best friend works there. I can go...and then hit the YMCA for swimming afterward!!
  *I'm not much of a group joiner person outside of work...but I will plan to come!

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up.
It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning in
Africa, a lion wakes up.
It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve.
It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle
when the sun comes up you'd better be running.

RNY 2/9/09  Buh bye Gallbladder 8/28/09; 100% EWL (181 lbs.) on 2/19/10;
S.A.R.A.
on 6/3/09 1:30 pm - Tacoma, WA
Question... are there any rules against bring "older" children...

My children currently tag along at the other to groups I attend but I would love to join another group... the kicker is I have tag alongs, they are well behaved and entertain themselves... they completely tune out the adults so delicate conversations have not been an issue..

Please let me know...

I would love to attend this week!!!

~ Michelle
~M

You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
~~Eleanor Roosevelt

merrillee
on 6/3/09 1:36 pm - Seattle, WA
RNY on 12/03/12
Hi there,

NO rules..You are certainly welcome to come.  There's plenty of room.  If it's nice, we'll meet outside.

Merrillee

Most Active