Update! PreOp!

Purple_Sparkles
on 5/27/09 4:32 pm
Hey Everyone,
Thought I would give you all a quick update...My preop went really really well. I get to keep my galbladder...No galstones for me or kidney stones. I am really excited about that. The surgeon is really confident in my procedure...it looks like 8:30 a.m. I will be checking in on Friday 05-29!!! Seriously this has been a crazy journey so far. I got to meet my Angel Helen_Anne and she is absolutley fabulous!!! I also met another OH Member Tootsie and she is also as fab. I really appreciate all the great support everyone...I seriously showed my hubby b/c I was so proud to have all of you all in my corner!! It's pretty nice! 

xpost
Nichole05/29/09 Open RNY Surgery!!! On My WLS Journey!! 
Currently --115lbs as of 11/18/2009!!
jcheryld
on 5/27/09 11:49 pm
Best of luck to you on your life-changing day tomorrow! You are in great hands at VMMC and you are right, Helen_Anne and Tootsie are both wonderful ladies! Definitely keep us posted on how you are doing after surgery. Saying a prayer for you!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

Susan O.
on 5/28/09 1:06 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
All my best to you! You'll do great, and come through a real loser!!
Drop an update as soon as you feel up to it.
Big Hugs! Susan

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

tootsasue
on 5/28/09 2:23 pm
I am so excited for you. It was good to meet you. If you need anything let me know. I'll send you my phone number.
You are going to do great. Your journey is going to get better and better. See you on the losers bench, we are saving your spot.

MissKasey
on 5/28/09 8:43 pm - Bothell, WA
I am so very excited for you! 

Congrats on your gall bladder....I just had mine out and I am in the final stretch for WLS surgery.

You are going to do so great!  The journey is long but the rewards are great!

I wish you all the best. You will be in my thoughts all day!

Kristine
Miss Kasey
Day of surgery 292/Current 279/ Goal 180

Most Active