update...Been MIA

kittykatzmom
on 5/22/09 2:26 am - Mason co., WA
Hi  all its me,  sorry ihave been gone awhile, lots going on.
1st off I am 2 lbs from goal   and feeling greqat .  well for the most part. I had to indergo emergency surgery last week for really enlarged Gall bladder and they found a couple of other things unrelated to the GB, I was in surgery for 5 hrs.  I am in size 8-10 pants, never thought I would see that size, have been turned down for TT.unless I want to wait 1 1/2 -2 yrs ,  not going to pospone divorce that long, just for insurance reasons.  Have a new man in my life , he is WONDERFUL. and doesnt mind the SAGGY belly....lol   said he would rahter have me saggy than undergo more surgery,   What a guy.....

Hope all is well with everyone.  and bring on the Oly support group.
I

~Cindy~

Helen_Anne
on 5/22/09 2:47 am - Bremerton, WA

Cindy...

Sorry to hear about your emergency surgery!!!  But I am glad you are doing great... AND only 2 pounds from goal!!!  That so Wonderful!!!!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

kittykatzmom
on 5/22/09 2:51 am, edited 5/22/09 6:08 am - Mason co., WA
Hi  all its me,  sorry ihave been gone awhile, lots going on.
1st off I am 2 lbs from goal   and feeling great .  well for the most part. I had to undergo emergency surgery last week for really enlarged Gall bladder and they found a couple of other things unrelated to the GB, I was in surgery for 5 hrs.  I am in size 8-10 pants, never thought I would see that size, have been turned down for TT.unless I want to wait 1 1/2 -2 yrs ,  not going to pospone divorce that long, just for insurance reasons.  Have a new man in my life , he is WONDERFUL. and doesnt mind the SAGGY belly....lol   said he would rather have me saggy than undergo more surgery,   What a guy.....

Hope all is well with everyone.  and bring on the Oly support group.
I

~Cindy~

Helen_Anne
on 5/22/09 3:51 am - Bremerton, WA

No... since they moved the start time to 6pm... it is too early for me to get there... but it would be fun to have a OH Bremerton get together sometime soon... meet at some park... or starbucks...

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Lisa B.
on 5/22/09 3:42 am - Bremerton, WA
Glad to here you are doing great. I was wondering how your consult with the plastic surgeon went. Wow, that long of a wait. Is that at Madigan or out in town? I am still about 35 pounds from goal, so it will be a while before I look into getting any work done. Hopefully bu then the wait won't be so long.

So when are you moving to the East Coast?

lisa..
kittykatzmom
on 5/22/09 6:07 am - Mason co., WA
Madigan  plastics is that far out,  was turned down by cicilain as Tricare wont cover it neither will medicare.   oh well.
 as far as the East coast....well..... He may be coming here  but for now I am seeing someone else as I cant put my life on hold for possibilities or maybes.

~Cindy~

auntie-boopee
on 5/23/09 1:17 am - Silverdale, WA
Hello Ladies....

I've been MIA as well.  Sorry to hear about your emergency surgery.  Hope your recovery is going well.  Dont worry about the plastics, things have a way working themselves out.  New man...you go girl!!!!  Helen...you can come to the meeting late, thats not a problem...We miss you!  We will be having our second annual BBQ in August we are discussing the plans now, if you guys have any ideas...send me a PM...Are you Ladies going to the OH event in Seattle.  I was hoping a group of us from this side would go.  Hi Lisa, miss you at the meetings.
hugs and kisses, Karen

highest/pre-op/current/goal
298/274/179/165
Most Active