VM NUT

Nicki H.
on 5/22/09 5:14 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
I just tried to make an appt with Robin Beeson at VM and was told she is no longer there.  Has anyone heard this?  If so, can any of you recommend a good Band NUT around town?

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

Helen_Anne
on 5/22/09 6:55 am - Bremerton, WA

I think Robin is working for Multicare in Gig Harbour... I think at the Gig Harbour YMCA location.. but I am not sure about that.

I have seen Julie Taborski ... she sees patients at the  VM downtown clinic and VM federal Way clinic.  She is a registered counselor along with being a registered dietititian. I really like her.  She has helped me with getting more variety in my diet  AND some struggles I have been having with emotional eating...

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Nicki H.
on 5/22/09 1:30 pm - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
OOhh..she sounds like someone I should go to.  No one really talks so much about what a mind game this is.  I have an appt with Monica something right now, I will call on Tues and see if I can see Julie.  Thanks

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

Helen_Anne
on 5/22/09 1:36 pm - Bremerton, WA
The VM call center should be open on Saturday... 

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

val_aiken
on 5/22/09 9:27 am - Port Angeles, WA
I use Beve Kinblade in Seattle
Val

Most Active