a wow moment...

sassietigger
on 5/20/09 3:06 am
Just wanted to share something with you all... a wow moment for me.. So for the fun of it I thought since I've been "stuck" at the same weight for a couple weeks, that I'd try on my old jeans to see & feel how far I've come.  I put them on and am amazed.  I hope everyone saved a "fat" outfit of somekind to do this with.  Seeing the number on the scale or even hearing the inches you've lost is great... but there is something about putting on these jeans that made me really feel WOW OMG.  The jeans were tight, and they are stretchy... I was in denial when I wore them and thought they looked good... And I NEVER for one minute thought I'd be one of those people that could fit both legs in one pant leg... see for yourself...
~ Terri ~
 Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

Helen_Anne
on 5/20/09 3:13 am - Bremerton, WA

WOW...

Congrats!!!!  You have DONE SO GREAT!!!  Congrats on all your hard work!!!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Christine Gibson
on 5/20/09 3:52 am - Redmond, WA
You look absolutely fabulous!  Congratulations on your long-term success!

Blessings,
                Christine Gibson, MS, MA
       ObesityHelp Support Group Leader and Support Group Coach
               Bariatric University Suport Group Coach
               www.ObesityHelp.com/group/BellevueWA
               [email protected]
pam H.
on 5/20/09 6:44 am - Renton, WA
Those are amazing pics, Terri! (Also, I love your new avie!) I was in a huge hurry to get rid of all my size 32 clothes. Maybe I should have kept one pair of my jeans. I have been in a bit of a stall myself-the scale finally moved this morning. Sometimes it takes those non-scale victories to keep us from getting discouraged. I have the turtle on my ticker to remind myself that this is a marathon journey, not a sprint! I'm not the most patient person around, so I need lots of reminders! Again, congrats!

Beetle
on 5/20/09 8:09 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Well done, Terri! And I love your new profile pic, too...... very classy looking lady!

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

Dapme
on 5/20/09 8:25 am - kingwood, TX
Terri...

You look fantastic!

I know I will be seeing your before and after all over Srikanths office very soon!

Denise
Most Active