Strut your stuff!

Susan O.
on 5/21/09 3:38 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Hi Everyone!
    I am still in search of models for the OH Seattle Event! Lots of people have been reading my posts, but NO takers! What gives?? I KNOW that you are proud of your accomplishment, so how about showing the (OH) world??

The Model Show is scheduled for 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 15th. You will provide your own clothing, but I don't need to know about the outfit. Remember, the show is about how YOU look, not about wearing designer clothing! If you are interested, here's what I need from you:                        
   1 high resolution "before" picture, a short bio (100 words or less), and a simple sentence saying "yes, I agree to be in the model show, and will provide my own clothing." Send the info and picture to [email protected].
   I want about 15 models, and would like to have all age groups and both men and women represented. I need firm commitments - not, "I'll do it if I lose another 50 pounds", etc.!    Please send me your info as soon as possible. Looking forward to hearing from you!
   It will be lots of fun - and include a couple of "perks" that others won't receive!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

sassietigger
on 5/21/09 3:47 am
I am "thinking" about it.  I had to make sure i got the time off of work... and see if i can find a high res. photo....
~ Terri ~
 Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

Susan O.
on 5/21/09 3:57 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
WOO HOO! Hope it works out for you as you'll be a great inspiration for others. I think the biggest thing with the photo is that you send it to me as "high res" instead of normal, but I'm checking on that! Talk to you soon!

Susan 

sassietigger
on 5/21/09 5:08 am
I sent two photos, hopefully one of them will work.  just let me know :)
~ Terri ~
 Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

Helen_Anne
on 5/21/09 6:12 am - Bremerton, WA

I was going to email you over the weekend to find out if you still need models... I will send you pictures tonight by the weekend.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Susan O.
on 5/21/09 8:01 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Thanks Terri & Helen Anne!  Terri, your photos should be fine. I'm checking with the "guru"!

This is going to be so much fun!!

Susan 

Most Active