Kirkland WLS Support Group Meeting Thursday 5-21-09

Christine Gibson
on 5/20/09 11:33 am - Redmond, WA
Greetings Everyone!Where does the time go?  It's hard to believe another month has gone by!  Our monthly support group meeting is TOMORROW!!!!  That's Thursday, May 21, 2009 @ 7:00 p.m.

I am undecided whether we should get together at the Fire Station in Kirkland or if we should meet at the Redmond Pancake House in Redmond.   Our meeting last month at the Redmond Pancake House was fantastic and I heard such great rave reviews from everyone.  Perhaps we should do it again.

I will be bringing up-dated information and benefits available to you for the Obesity Help function here in Bellevue in August besides other fun things.  We have a great opportunity to get reduced prices to get into the event and to also make $$ for our support group.  By participating in our support group, you will be able to attend this event for 1/2 price.  All you will need is a special pass code which I will provide active members.

Amy is all geared up and in charge of arranging the clothing exchange for this event and has a great staff working with her.  Come with your ideas on what you'd like to have and see at this event and let's make it work! 

Right now, I'm thinking that meeting at the Redmond Pancake House would be way more fun but I need to hear from you to make this decision.  Will it be Kirkland at the firehouse?  This is a truly great  location, gives us a lot of room.  I'm hoping we'll have a personal trainer joining us so we can learn some techniques to help us move more easily -- especially useful for those who have trouble with their knees, or want to lose some of those angel wings.  Or, will it be at the Redmond Pancake House where we have loads of space, the opportunity to sip coffee, soup, or whatever, and even move around a bit as well.

Do bring along your show-and-tell memory books so we can encourage others who need to lose weight to join us!Please do RSVP me tonight or by 10:00 a.m. tomorrow morning and let me know your druthers.
Blessings,Christine Gibson, MS, MAOH Coach and WLS Support Group LeaderNorth West Weight Loss SurgeryKirkland WA 98033425-885-2634

Christine Gibson, MS, MA
       ObesityHelp Support Group Leader and Support Group Coach
               Bariatric University Suport Group Coach
               www.ObesityHelp.com/group/BellevueWA
               [email protected]
Most Active