Bringing Sexy Back

maxs_mom
on 5/12/09 6:24 pm - Auburn, WA
So, I picked up a few items at Dr. Srikanth's Support Group Clothing Swap this evening...including a few new nighties...Joel was happy to see me in something other than cutesy pj's (tees/capris in obnoxious pinks)...

It's a bit odd for me to look at this pic and realize that it's me!  Karin is an angel; she went with me for an official bra fitting at Nordstrom's last Friday and tonight proffered two silky negligees; here's a cropped pic of one (El Butthead thanks you)!

Amy

sassietigger
on 5/13/09 4:08 am
woo hoo... sexy sexy :)
~ Terri ~
 Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

Donna Childress
on 5/13/09 4:57 am - Maple Valley, WA
  Wow Aimee!  I know that's you because I recognize the necklace.  You look like you've lost another 50 pounds since we did the fair!  My gosh you look wonderful! 

I lost your darn phone number!  Mine is:  425-432-0156.  I'm free all day Friday if you want to come over and try my Bowflex Treadclimber and other exercise equipment, or we can go for a walk, shopping or whatever.  Looks thus far like I'm free next Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday too.  Hopefully my RNY surgery is next Thursday - the 21st.  Would love to have a nice fun relaxing day with you.  Give me a call!  I'll be home later this afternoon and evening - have to go to pre-op appointment now and pick up more vitamins, and then hopefully will be going to Merrilous support mtg. dance class with my hubby tonight if he makes it home in time from Boeing Everett!  Hope to see you there.

Donna/ragadolly

P.S.  Can't wait to put my little Teddy on for my hubby by late fall or Christmas!

Dapme
on 5/13/09 6:08 am - kingwood, TX
You lil diva you......
S.A.R.A.
on 5/14/09 11:43 am - Tacoma, WA
You look great!!!

~M

You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
~~Eleanor Roosevelt

Beetle
on 5/15/09 6:35 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
<----- wolf-whistles in a loud and obnoxious, but thoroughly delighted kind of way!

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

Most Active