JAMI

sassietigger
on 5/13/09 3:45 am
Just wanted you to know we are thinking of you ... today is your surgery day...

You are in GREAT hands and I know you will do FANTASTIC :)

~ Terri ~
 Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

Purple_Sparkles
on 5/13/09 3:56 am
We are thinking about you! Yay!
Nichole05/29/09 Open RNY Surgery!!! On My WLS Journey!! 
Currently --115lbs as of 11/18/2009!!
maxs_mom
on 5/13/09 8:01 am - Auburn, WA

As I had yoga class this morning and then stopped by my chiropractor/acupuncturist/physical therapist's office to discuss my slipped right hip, all of which are near St. Francis, I stopped by the hospital to check on Jami.  I arrived around 11:30 AM and was told that she was still in surgery, but would soon be headed to recovery.  I then went to see if she had any friends/family waiting.  I found her husband and a friend, and sat with them for about an hour.  At about 12:30 PM, her husband was notified that she was out of recovery and in her room.  I opted to take my leave at that point, as I did not want to be intrusive, but advised her husband that I would return later this afternoon. 

As Jami (
http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/juicyprincess/) doesn’t have an "Angel", this is an unofficial update.  The surgery went well and I fully expect that by the time I return this afternoon for a brief visit, she will be doing well...hopefully in the groove  of walk walk sip sip...walk walk sip sip...repeat ad infinitum ~grin~

Amy

juicyprincess
on 5/19/09 6:42 am - Tacoma, WA
thanks amy, my hubby told me later you came by. i was still incredbily out of it for a while!
u r 2 sweet

starting:282
6/25/09: 232.2
Most Active