I've paid & reserved

seattledeb
on 5/13/09 2:10 pm
I'm going too!
I wont need a hotel room since I live in west seattle.
I'm really looking forward to it!
Debra T
PinkFlamingoes
on 5/17/09 12:24 pm - Buckley, WA
I know if It's anything like the event I went to in California a couple of years ago , it'll be fun & very educational . I'm really looking forward to it , too . I need something to look forward to . Kathy

jillianD
on 5/15/09 12:49 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I plan on being there too!!  I can't wait to see everyone.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

PinkFlamingoes
on 5/17/09 12:25 pm - Buckley, WA
It'll be a good time .

Laurie Landy
on 5/16/09 6:18 pm - Puyallup, WA
Hey everyone I am fairly new to the message boards I just had lap RNY 4/23/09.  I am so looking forward to going to this function and meeting all of you.  Is anyone bringing their spouse or significant other?  Just curious.  My niece had rny about 4 yrs ago and my brother had it last Nov I am hoping one of them will come.  If I can afford it I will stay the night.  I live in Puyallup so Bellevue isn't too bad but bad enough lol.  Anyways I look forward to meeting all of you!!!

Laurie
PinkFlamingoes
on 5/17/09 12:18 pm - Buckley, WA
Hi Laurie , Congratulations on your recent surgery . When I went to a conference a couple of years ago , in California , some people did bring their significant others . If your spouse is comfortable , then he's more than welcome , i'm sure .
Kathy

Most Active