First fill

FabBy50 .
on 5/2/09 2:07 am - Everett, WA
Hi everyone

I finally had my first fill, no problems or complications. It did not hurt and was very quick. I was told that I would not feel any different than I did before and I don't. My next fill is in two weeks, that one I should notice a change. Have not been losing anymore weight, I have not really been working at it either. This week has been a tough one, my brother in law passed away suddenly on Tuesday so weight loss has been the last thing on my mind. His service is today, keep my sister in your prayers she has a tough road ahead of her, she has never worked outside of the home and will probably have to now. He was only 54....life is short live it to the fullest and love with all of your heart.

Bernadette

Hislady
on 5/2/09 6:08 am - Vancouver, WA
It usually does take 2-3 fills to feel any restriction and it may take even a few more to get to optimum restriction, but you are on your way. So sorry about your loss and that is one good thing about the band, when life rears it's ugly head we can take a break from band life and deal with something even more important and then get back on track. God bless to you and your sister.
Most Active