Hi...Long time no "see"

Shelly W.
on 5/1/09 2:55 pm - Sumner, WA
Hi everyone,

I missed this place so much and all of you that I decided that I needed to come back here and get active again.  My weight loss has stalled (totally my fault), but now I'm ready to get on the bandwagon (pun intended).

How is everyone?  I see several familiar faces here. 

Thanks Karin for posting the May 12th meeting info.  Somehow I have fell off Dr. S's email list. 
Hope to see you there.  Vacation survival I will need since we (the hubby and I) are going on a cruise this summer to celebrate our 25th.
--Shelly

Hislady
on 5/2/09 6:10 am - Vancouver, WA
Hi there, I remember you, welcome back!
Shelly W.
on 5/13/09 1:32 pm - Sumner, WA
Thanks, I remember you too.  Still trying to get back into the "swing of things".  Never enough time in a day and need to make myself a priority again. 
--Shelly

sassietigger
on 5/2/09 3:08 pm

It's so nice to have a place where we can come and get the support we need... it's good that you came back...
wish you all the success...

~ Terri ~
 Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

Shelly W.
on 5/13/09 1:33 pm - Sumner, WA
Thanks.  I appreciate the nice words.  It is good to be back.
--Shelly

jillianD
on 5/4/09 12:58 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hi Shelly!  I am not here as much as I used to be but I am glad to see you!!  Sorry that you have stalled out but summer is coming (I swear) and so are all the wonderful fruits and veggies!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelly W.
on 5/13/09 1:35 pm - Sumner, WA
Just made a trip to the store and bought lots of wonderful things.  Bought the Hungry Girl new cookbook.  Hoping to find some things to eat for lunch that will be less of a problem.  That seems to be the meal that kills me.  That and wine, lol.
--Shelly

jillianD
on 5/13/09 3:47 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hmm grilled wraps are one of my new fave lunch eats.  Some lean meat and cheese, some sun dried tomatoes and then grilled in a low carb wrap.  Yummo!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelly W.
on 5/13/09 3:54 pm - Sumner, WA
Ooh, that sounds good.  Might have to try that.  Thanks.
--Shelly

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 5/7/09 4:29 am - WA

Welcome back Shelly, The Auburn Support Group Meeting has changed to a new location and day, We meet on the second Wed. of each month at the Auburn Eagles now. On the 13th. of this month one of the group members is going to teach a line dance to the group. Come join us and bring your Hubby!

The Eagles is located at 702 "M" St SE in Auburn!

Merrilou

Most Active