computer retard

juicyprincess
on 5/1/09 3:59 am - Tacoma, WA

OK, i have an exteremly old pic for my avatar because i cannot figure out how to shrink my pictures, someone tried to tell me once and i went to the site, downloaded some program and couldnt figure out how to use it.

But now that i am about to join the losers bench, i would like to be able to EASILY post my before and during pictures PLUS update my main pic since i no longer have that long hair (and i am not blonde as in the other pic on my profile).

If there is someone out there who can totally explain this to a 3yr old (like myself) step by step and easy as...well pie i would be eternally thankful.

Otherwise, i fear kids i will not be able to share with you visually my progress. I will still post numbers and thoughts though =)

starting:282
6/25/09: 232.2
pam H.
on 5/1/09 4:59 am - Renton, WA
 Being a computer retard myself, I always go back to Beetle's profile. She made a great little video
on avatars and how to do them and make the pics look better. It's towards the bottom of her profile.
Karin is definitely the photo guru of the WA board!

Beetle
on 5/1/09 12:34 pm - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Hehehe thanks, Pam.

And yes, juicyprincess, do check out that video. If you find you still can't handle it, I'll be happy to help you (really..... I love teaching and seeing those light bulbs go off).

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

maxs_mom
on 5/3/09 8:45 am - Auburn, WA
As most of you know, I'm unable to refrain from adding my 2 cents...

Karin is an absolute whiz when it comes to all things photo and/or tech gadgety.  Really...watch the tutorial on her her profile and if still stuck, she's very very very nice and will happily assist you in whatever way possible!  She's a good egg!

~Namaste~

Amy

Ps:  T-minus 10 days to surgery - woot woot!

juicyprincess
on 5/4/09 1:20 am - Tacoma, WA
you crack me up and i love your 2 cents, thank you. i think i will tackle this later, i have been feeling so run down from this liquid diet...ugh. its like my brain stopped working and so did my body..i am a zombie...aaahhh hehe

starting:282
6/25/09: 232.2
maxs_mom
on 5/4/09 1:13 pm - Auburn, WA
I suffered the same thing when on the SF clear liquids & protein shakes only pre-op.  The nurse suggested I do six 15 gram shakes as opposed to 3 30 gram shakes.  That seemed to help me.  You might want to ask them about it....

Amy

Most Active