JuicyPrincess (aka JAMI) got approved!!!!

juicyprincess
on 4/24/09 1:04 am - Tacoma, WA

After all that fighting with the insurance and taking the billing stuff into my own hands, i got approval yesterday. It shouldnt have been a fight, i wasnt really expecting one because my insurance covers it if you do the 3 things they ask (have a BMI over 40, have 5 yr wt history of the same AND 12 months of primary care doct and dietician visits trying to lose weight the natural way). i did those and figured how could they reject me, but they did 4 times. But yesterday, i won, i got my approval!!!
YEAH!!! I am so friggin HAPPY! OVER THE MOON. Now just waiting on hearing from Srikanth office for surgery date! OMG...I am so stinking happy its too much 

Purple_Sparkles
on 4/24/09 1:34 am
OoOo my goodness gracious look at all these WA Approvals! I am so excited for you! I bet you are soooO ready for your date!
Nichole05/29/09 Open RNY Surgery!!! On My WLS Journey!! 
Currently --115lbs as of 11/18/2009!!
Helen_Anne
on 4/24/09 5:53 am - Bremerton, WA
Congrats!!!!!  We are keeping a spot on the Losers Bench for you...

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Mola
on 4/30/09 3:27 am - WA

AWESOME, JP! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering where things were with your surgery. See you on the loser's bench!

Wag more, bark less.

juicyprincess
on 4/30/09 12:20 pm - Tacoma, WA
i cant wait, thanks guys

starting:282
6/25/09: 232.2
pam H.
on 4/30/09 1:09 pm - Renton, WA
Congratulations, Jami! I am so happy for you! I just get very frustrated with these insurance companies! You shouldn't have to go through 4 appeals when you meet their criteria in the first place! I guess they figure that a certain percentage of folks will just give up the fight. WTG, you hung in there!

Most Active