YIPEE YIPEE YIPEE GOT MY SURGERY DATE!

Dapme
on 4/23/09 9:21 am - kingwood, TX
Donna...I can't tell...are you happy?

Congrats!

Denise
Donna Childress
on 4/24/09 3:45 am - Maple Valley, WA
Hi Denise!  Oh yes, I am so happy!  I went out with my aunt to celebrate yesterday.  We started with a Chinese lunch, went shopping, then hit Red Lobster for dinner and a few drinks.  Told her next time we go out that I would just be nibbling off her plate and sipping water!  And that that wouldn't happen for a few months most likely.  We had a good time.  Now I'm off for my physical therapy appointment, with a bit of a "head" if you know what I mean.  Then home to exercise to burn off those excess calories I ate last night.  I do wish my husband showed more enthusiasm!  When I told him my date - he said really, so soon?  Then said "I thought we were going to take a vacation about then to go see our daughter in Oregon."  Kind of ticked my off to tell the truth!  Felt I have worked so hard for this and I had hoped he would be really happy for me too.  Husbands are so darn strange sometimes!!!!  He's been supportive of my decision all along - but I guess I was hoping to see him jump for joy with me!
I still can't wait and wish my day was tomorrow!

Donna

Most Active