RAGADOLLY'S 2ND APPEAL WAS APPROVED!!!

Donna Childress
on 4/22/09 8:18 am - Maple Valley, WA
YIPEE!!!!!

I just called my insurance company on a whim.  It's just been 4 business days since I turned in 71 pages of information for my 2nd surgery appeal - AND I WAS TOLD I WAS APPROVED!!!

I'm so excited and nervous too!  My butterflies in my stomach are turning into big bats.

Just called Dr. Oh's office to get things rolling and the scheduler was with a patient.  So hopefully I will hear back from her today.

Thank you everyone for all your loving, caring, support!  With your help I was able to make it happen.

Donna/ragadolly

Purple_Sparkles
on 4/22/09 9:04 am
Omg!!! That is awesome I told you I was sending you Approval Vibes! I am so excited for you! Way to go and I am so proud of you for not giving up. Must have been the 70 some pages! Yay Can’t wait to hear about your date!
Nichole05/29/09 Open RNY Surgery!!! On My WLS Journey!! 
Currently --115lbs as of 11/18/2009!!
Dapme
on 4/22/09 11:02 am - kingwood, TX
Donna...

that is fantastic!

Best wishes.

Denise
Kathy H.
on 4/22/09 11:41 am - Kent, WA
this is great news, Donna...

congratulations!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you considered the Duodenal Switch? Information is power.

maxs_mom
on 4/22/09 3:46 pm - Auburn, WA
***Hijack***

OMG - You *did* change your avatar!  Now I see beautiful YOU!

Amy

jillianD
on 4/22/09 3:09 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
That is great!!  Congrats on sticking to your guns!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

pam H.
on 4/22/09 3:28 pm - Renton, WA
 Donna, that is wonderful news! I had a very good feeling when I saw you at Merrilou's. I just felt that there was no way they could deny you any longer! You are looking great. There's lots of room on the loser's bench. I hope they can get you scheduled soon!

maxs_mom
on 4/22/09 3:44 pm - Auburn, WA
WOOT WOOT - YOU GO GIRL!  I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!  I HOPE BY NOW YOU'VE GOT AN OFFICIAL APPOINTMENT DATE WITH DR. OH!  WOOT WOOT - HAPPY DANCE!

I was surprised that I was actually pretty OK on Monday.  I, too, slept like a rock on Sunday night and then took it easy on Monday.  It's been a whirlwind of activity since - I'm so popular (with the medical establishment ~ha~).  As you can see I did get the photos we took downloaded but I only messed with the new avatar.  I'll post the others soon, I promise!

I'm in my chair, aka "done for the day and down for the count" / meds taken and getting sleepy.  I have an early (for me) morning; I have to be at Dr. Kurtz's office at 9:30 AM for chiropractic manipulation and then at 10:00 AM I see Dr. Su-Brown for acupuncture.  I saw my regular PCP yesterday to have an ingrown toenail removed.  Yikes! 

Again, congratulations on your approval!

Amy

Most Active