Date Re-Scheduled!

Purple_Sparkles
on 4/22/09 7:03 am
OMG! I swear this WLS is a huge rollercoaster of a journey! I just got the Approval Yesterday. I received a confirmation call from my Insurance Coordinator saying “Congrats" from the hospital today at 10:15 a.m. It’s 1:55 p.m. and they just called me b/c the Surgeon will not be able to perform my surgery on 05/28/09. Instead he will be doing it 05/29/09 which he normally doesn’t do but re-scheduling everyone he had on 05/28/09 and just pushing them back one day. Instead of weeks… Don’t get me wrong I am truly thankful. I still have my PreOp Date of 05/27/09 which is a good thing and a bad thing. OoO Well I am just lucky to have a date! I will stop venting I promise. Thanks for listing everyone! I am so glad you all are here!
Nichole05/29/09 Open RNY Surgery!!! On My WLS Journey!! 
Currently --115lbs as of 11/18/2009!!
Donna Childress
on 4/22/09 7:59 am - Maple Valley, WA
Hi Sparkle,

Hey I'm still happy for you!  At least they did only slide it by a day - just think - next wednesday - one week from now - you're almost there!  Yuck - does that mean one more day of the liquid diet -

I'm still waiting on pins and needles hoping to hear from my insurance company on my second appeal.  Hopefully I will be following on your tail soon for surgery.  This insurance game has sure been one heck of a "mental" process.  I'm feeling so run around and burned out all I want to do is eat and sleep! 

I sure wish you the best of luck for a smooth surgery and fast recovery.

Ragadolly

Donna Childress
on 4/22/09 8:13 am - Maple Valley, WA
Hello again Sparkles!

I can't fricken believe it.  Right after I replied to your post I called my insurance for the heck of it.  I WAS APPROVED!  YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!

I have bats and butterflies in my tummy I'm so excited and nervous both.  Just called Dr. Oh's office to try and set my pre-surgery appointment.  The scheduler was busy - but hopefully I will hear back from her today..........

ragadolly

Beetle
on 4/22/09 9:15 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia

I'm very pleased for both you and wish you the very best on your journeys!

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

KARA_TOP
on 4/22/09 2:37 pm - richland, WA

OMG!  6 days before my surgery they bumped  me up 1 day (wed to tue) then they called me Monday (the day before) and switched me back!!!  Crazy!  I am happy for you, you will do GREAT!

All time highest: 370
Started this process: 343
Day of surgery: 281
Current: 150
Goal: 140'ish
Wow thats alot of info
RichardWash
on 4/22/09 3:58 pm
At least your going to the same doctor I did, he did a GREAT JOB, and the plastic surgerys afterwards were Great. Washington is the place to be for surgery.
Most Active