Looking for a Support Group in Olympia/Lacey area

Forevrtaja
on 4/21/09 6:02 am

Wow, the 2nd one sounds pretty good.  Can you arrive after 5?  Also, I am Army challenged when it comes to finding anything other then the main gate and madigan gate.  How do you get to where it is?  I can use the Dupont on Main Gate.

Thanks Shelly!  I would really like to get to know more people here.

I am not saying good-bye to food, but just setting new boundaries in our relationship 

HW/SW/CW/GW
404/387/212/199
Fleur de Lis TT with Hernia repair 8/20/2010.  13 lbs of skin removed!
Shelley S.
on 4/21/09 11:07 am - Ft Lewis, WA
You can come as late or stay as little as you want, we have people coming in at all different times.  You can use Dupont Gate if you want.  If you come in that gate, and take the second left (sorry I'm street name stupid on this one  lol) and come through the traffic circle, come around to the street Liggett and just follow it down to the first stop light, which is almost at the end of Liggett. Right before you get to the stop light, you will see the theater on the right.   At the stop light turn right and the building sits right on that corner on the right.  The Battle Bean (coffee place) sits right in the same building but in the front part, the entrance we come in is just down from it. 

Hope that makes sense, the building number is on the building though and pretty visible from the road.

Forevrtaja
on 4/22/09 1:29 am
Thanks for directions Shelly,I am going to be there this Thursday with Bells on.

I see we had the same surgeon.  I actually will be seeing him today for my 30 day post op.  He is an AMAZING surgeon.  He has been so hands on for me and I was expecting to see him way less.

Hope to meet up with you sometime.

Michelle
I am not saying good-bye to food, but just setting new boundaries in our relationship 

HW/SW/CW/GW
404/387/212/199
Shelley S.
on 4/22/09 3:28 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I LOVE Dr. Eggy and I agree he's very hands on and is very attentive to all my questions both before and after surgery.  I couldn't be more pleased with him that's for sure

demented_kitten
on 4/20/09 12:31 pm - Roy, WA
I'd be down if one was in that area... I live in Roy/Yelm and I've YET to go to any support group... I feel I could greatly benefit too :(
beckui2.jpg picture by myspaceURL

mauringa
on 4/20/09 3:26 pm - Lacey , WA
I plan to use the Madigan support group whenever possible---but I would also participate in a closer one too---so I am in if we can get one going!

Maureen
jillianD
on 4/20/09 3:32 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Well I don't know about a regular group, but I am available to meet for coffee!  There is a coffee place out here called Copper creek that has all the flavors SF, and I know the management wouldn't mind a group of us hanging out as long at it isn't during one of their busy times.

Let me know if anyone wants to get together!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 4/21/09 2:23 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I'm so jealous that I dont live closer to my favorite coffee shop, aka CC  lol

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 4/21/09 7:49 am
I think Copper Creek sounds good, and I know they'll make a few bucks off me.
Forevrtaja
on 4/22/09 1:26 am
I would love to help start a support group down here, could you and I possibly talk via phone? My # at work is 360-704-7544 (Visitor & Convention Bureau for Olympia, Lacey & Tumwater).  Currently I am working about 5 hours a day (surgery recoup) so 10-2 is a good time frame.

I have a couple of thoughts.

Michelle

HW/SW/CW/GW
404/387/212/199
Most Active