T-MINUS 9 HOURS UNTIL WE DO THE PUYALUP

maxs_mom
on 4/18/09 6:27 pm - Auburn, WA

Howdy!

This is just a friendly reminder that some of us are meeting tomorrow to "Do the Puyallup" (You can do it at a trot you can do it at a gallop, you can do it real slow so your heart don't palpitate...just don't be late...do the Puyallup..."

We are meeting at 10:00 AM at the Gold Entrance on the corner of Meridian and 9th.  Parking is free. 

I will have my cell phone on me.  Please call if you're running late, etc.  So far, there's 3 of us attending!  I would love to see a whole gaggle of us enjoying the beautiful weather and getting some exercise as we meander around gawking at the ginsu knife demos, oohing and ahhing over the plants, smiling at the kids' 4H stuff, the animals at the petting zoo, etc.  I promise it's going to be fun!  Also, my husband decided not to attend, so I have an extra pre-paid ticket - it's yours if you’re the first to respond!

Please call me on my cell if you have any questions.  PM me and I'll give you the number (as I am heading to bed now, it will be in the morning before I respond).  I'll be up at 7:00 AM and will leave my house around 9:00 AM. 

I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT TIME!

Amy

jillianD
on 4/19/09 12:34 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Oh that sounds like a lot of fun I wish I could be there with you all!!  I am still on take it easy orders from my dr so I will hang out at home today.  I did go wander the farmers market yesterday though, it was so nice to be out in  the fresh air!!

Have a good time all!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Donna Childress
on 4/19/09 1:55 am - Maple Valley, WA
Hi Amy, if you get this in time.....I'm on my way and if you still have that free ticket.........

ragadolly/donna

sunnyinseattle1
on 4/21/09 3:23 am
Amy,

Can I have you cell number?  I am trying to reeach Marilyn?!?!?!?! 

Help?  ANyone have Marilyn's number?????

Sunny

SW   CW  GW                                
378   256 175-200
*Hope to become a Parent after loss, either by natural or adoption.*

maxs_mom
on 4/22/09 7:09 am - Auburn, WA
Problem solved!  I'll be sending you the other info later this evening!

Amy

Most Active