Dr. Fox / VitaLady

Judy O.
on 4/16/09 6:15 am - Tacoma (Parkland), WA
Thanks, Michelle, for having Dr. Fox speak at your support group last night. I found him extremely informative and very cordial. Judy
Mdae
on 4/16/09 9:30 am
i'm bummed i couldn't make it.  i was looking forward to it =/
Turtle13
on 4/16/09 1:06 pm - WA
Michelle,

This was the first support group I was able to make and found it very informative. Everybody was so nice. It was good to hear the information Dr. Fox shared.
Turtle   
SW/CW~252/145
vitalady
on 4/19/09 8:01 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
I'm trying to get him to come back in May, but you SAW what a rascal he is. LOL

Then I'll be gone.

All of the years we've had these groups, I prefer NOT to have speakers, because then the meeting is about the speaker. I think meetings need to be about US, you, me, her, him, but by not having a topic, I think we were still able to do that? So, I had him in 1996, and then not until the last year or so since he started the non-surgical wt loss thing.

It's something that people very likely will need in their WLS long after life. And of course, for someone wanting to just drop 20 # who never made it into our league.

If I hadn't done it myself to get my Fudge Pudge off, I doubt I'd be behind it so strongly, but then you know how I am. I have to SEE to believe.

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

Most Active