Just over 2 weeks till surgery

Connib
on 4/14/09 2:08 am - Vernon , Canada
I never thought this day would come and now its is not creeping up but speeding towards me and I am anxious, excited, nervous, and having every other emotion possible.
Surgery is at Virginia Mason with Dr Thirlby April 30th,
Just wondering if anyone else is in at that time who will have a hubby pacing and waiting maybe they could get together for a coffee. We are from out of town so he will be at loose ends waiting.
Thanks
Conni
Helen_Anne
on 4/14/09 5:52 am - Bremerton, WA

Conni...

I work at VM... and could meet him and give him  a little tour so he knows where the cafeteria and coffee place and the closest grocery store are.

Is he going to stay in your room... or is he staying in a hotel... the Baroness is the least expensive of the 3 that are closest to Virginia Mason.  They have a patient rate... but so does The Inn at Virginia Mason.

PM me if you want...

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Connib
on 4/14/09 6:48 am - Vernon , Canada
That would be awesome Helen. We are hoping he can stay in the hospital with me, but they say we have to wait and see what kinda of room I get. So for now we are booked into the Comfort Inn on Aurora, it was the cheapest option. We did stay at the Baroness last time but the room we had was horrible, anyways we found a coffee shop on the corner there. I am sure he would appreciate having someone to show him around.
I have my appointments on the 29th that I think will take till lunch time, maybe after that we could meet, I am not sure what time my surgery will  be on the 30th, I ma hoping for first thing in the morning.
Thank you
Most Active