"CHANGES"MAY SUPPORT GROUP MEETING IN AUBURN

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 4/15/09 3:43 am - WA

I have changed the Auburn Support Group Meetings to the second Wednesday of each month, We will also be meeting at the Auburn Eagles located at 702 "M" St SE Auburn, WA 98002. Marvin will be teaching a dance lesson at the May meeting! Bring your dancing shoes and tell your friends. The meeting will start at 6:30

Merrilou (253) 939-8865

Donna Childress
on 4/15/09 3:57 am - Maple Valley, WA
Sounds wonderful Merrilou!  Can we bring our spouse or friend if we can find a way to get them to come so we can hopefully turn them onto fun dancing too?????

ragadolly

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 4/17/09 2:01 am - WA

Yes that would be great!

xkendrax
on 4/15/09 4:08 am - Yelm, WA
That's great!  Sorry, I ended up not going last night.  I went to Dr. Srikanth's support group for vitamin / supplement sampling.....Needless to say, I was disappointed.  It seemed like the atmosphere wasn't as friendly and personal as your support group.  :)   Can't wait until the dancing lesson next month - that will be so much fun!  

MySpace: myspace.com/xkendra
Highest: 261 / Surgery (03/11/09): 242.3/ Current: 122.8/ Goal: 105

sassietigger
on 4/15/09 4:14 am
This sounds like so much fun.  I had requested the tuesday off... so now i will see if i can get wednesday off :)  woo hoo.

your meetings are always so supportive and fun.  it is always a friendly atmosphere.
~ Terri ~
 Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

maxs_mom
on 4/15/09 7:29 am - Auburn, WA

Yay!  I'm so happy that I could...well I could dance...and dance I will at the May meeting!  And, my hubby will join us!  this is going to be sooooooooooooo much fun!

Amy

nancy6
on 4/15/09 2:44 pm, edited 4/15/09 2:45 pm - Tacoma, WA
That sounds like great fun - looking forward to seeing you then!!

~Nancy~

pam H.
on 4/16/09 1:54 am - Renton, WA
Sounds like alot of fun. I will try to get my husband to come! We actually met at a CW bar that had free dance lessons over 28 years ago. We haven't gone dancing in a long time! I miss it! I will be there whether he comes or not. Thanks, Merrilou! 

Beetle
on 4/16/09 3:25 am - Brisbane (Norman Park), Australia
Wonderful news!
Not only do I get to attend your meetings now, but I get to start with a real fun session!

Hi, I'm Karin  Start 310 / Surgery 283 / Current 168 / Goal 150
Would you like help with a photo or avatar? Contact me ...

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 4/18/09 10:02 am - WA

It's sounds like we are going to have a crowd.  The dance we will learn will be a line dance, very simple and it will improve your balance.  This is in association with muscle training and balancing.   I hope Marvin will be there.  If not , I will teach it.   It will be a great meeting.   Think of suggestions for the following month and if one of you want to lead it ,  that would be ok!! 

Merrilou  253 939 8865

Most Active