THANK YOU EASTER BUNNY, BAWK BAWK

maxs_mom
on 4/11/09 4:11 am - Auburn, WA

I am in a goofy mood this morning!  I had planned to go to Aberdeen to visit my Mom (and had a fun Easter-themed craft project planned) but she's sick, so I'm stuck with a rip roaring ready to go mindset and need to do *something* (no real work, mind you) and so I created this card to wish you all Happy Easter:

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/KvdTOP0Ht3r1FbIV

It's not really an Easter theme but the colors were springlike and I thought it was cute...

Hopefully I will calm down a bit before SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSizzler or you're in for a treat!

Amy

Dapme
on 4/11/09 4:50 am - kingwood, TX
Oh Amy! You have so many hidden talents!

You look like you are at goal in the video!  Congrats!

See ya later.

Denise
micheleshelly
on 4/11/09 6:39 am - Yelm, WA
That's Hilarious, Thanks for Sharing!
tootsasue
on 4/11/09 7:13 am
That was absolutely great. It made my day.
Thanks. Connie

Helen_Anne
on 4/11/09 8:52 am - Bremerton, WA
OMG Amy... this was great... HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT THE RIBBON GYNASTICS IS MY FAVORITE OLMYPIC SPORT!!!!!

Thank your for creating this...

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

m0mmy0f3
on 4/11/09 10:47 am
That was hilarious! Thanks for posting that.
Happy Easter everyone!
Nicki H.
on 4/12/09 2:27 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
Amy you are too funny!  Thanks for sharing!  Is there a meeting at Sizzler today?

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

maxs_mom
on 4/12/09 2:38 am - Auburn, WA

Awwww...the meeting was yesterday at the Sizzler in Tukwila!  A good time was had by all and I'm sorry you missed it!

Amy

Nicki H.
on 4/12/09 2:40 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
I'm so behind the times with these meetings. I was in school last quarter so I just didn't pay attention to any of them, now I want to get to atleast one.....you're so organized with knowing this stuff, can you let me know??  My son is playing baseball but if I can get to atleast one I want go...
Thanks

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

maxs_mom
on 4/12/09 4:15 am - Auburn, WA

There are several meetings this coming Tuesday evening (04/14/2009):

Dr. Srikanth Combined Support Group: 6:00 - 7:30 PM (Protein & Supplements with tasting)

Auburn Support Group: 6:30 - 8:00 PM (Special Guests - Pilates Instructors)

Vitalady (also meets Wed night): 7:00 PM (Special Guest - Dr. Fox)

I'll be attending Dr. Srikanth's meeting on Tuesday and may attempt to stop by Merrilou's if that meeting is over early just to pop in to say hello to her and the other regular attendees of the Auburn Support Group.

Hope to see you soon!

Amy

Most Active