Five Months Post-Op: I can wear my old suit!

Alan S.
on 4/12/09 4:34 am - Saint Michael, MN
Hello Fellow WA OH'ers!

I am now five months post-op and a feel fantastic!  I wanted to thank everyone on the Washington forum and Dr. Oh's Everett support group for your friendship, help and support!

I am now five months post-op and a feel fantastic!  Today, I was able to put on a suit that I had bought from Marshall Fields in 2002 (just after I lost some weight on a supervised Atkins plan) and I have not been able to wear this suit in six years (the weight I had lost came back quickly and then some)!  I have been working out almost every day, mostly on my own but also with a personal trainer (Chad Johnson from Lifetime Fitness in Maple Grove, Minnesota).  I have also been taking spinning classes at Lifetime Fitness and also the YMCA in Seattle.

xkendrax
on 4/12/09 4:55 am - Yelm, WA
You look awesome!  I hope at 5 months post-op I am looking as great as that.  :)  Keep up the good work.

MySpace: myspace.com/xkendra
Highest: 261 / Surgery (03/11/09): 242.3/ Current: 122.8/ Goal: 105

Donna Childress
on 4/12/09 8:05 am - Maple Valley, WA
Wow!  Congratulations!  Your pictures are amazing.  I have five more days to complete on my 6 month insurance dieting pre-requisite.  I'm on my second appeal.  Now that it's getting so close once again I admit that I'm getting butterflies and cold feet about all my surgery fears and how much my life will change.

Seeing your pictures just gave me a super moral boost - one that I greatly needed!  You are a very handsome man - and your new smile of happiness just made my day.  I can now picture myself in the future!

Thank you and best wishes!

Ragadolly

Most Active