Hey Everyone!

maz
on 4/10/09 4:55 am - Puyallup, WA
A BIG ton of THANK YOU'S to all of you who helped and sent well wishes. They were most appreciated. Just wanted to let you all know I am back home, but still don't feel myself. I was diagnosed with pneumonia. And on Tuesday my blood labs came back in so low they gave me a blood transfusion. In between the 2 bags they put me on lasix. I am on several different medications including 1000mg of B12 every day for 14 days.  On top of that I am still dealing with hives from the allergic reaction to a couple of the antibiotics given to me. I'm trying to be patient but being itchy is no fun. I am taking otc benadryl and claratin for that. I am also on Zantac. Gone from 2 L of O2 to 5 L's now. I really appreciated all the get well wishes you all sent to me while in the hospital. Thank you Amy for printing them out and bringing them over to me. I have been sleeping alot. Am writing this while smoking my nebulizer treatment LOL then it's back to bed. I still feel not so good but hope with rest I will be up and running around again soon. Thank you all for thinking of me. And Amy, you are the true definition of friendship. Thank you so very much for everything. When I feel better I will upload our pictures LOL Well time I got back into bed. Love always,

Marilyn
Pre Op Weight: 750lbs 2002
Roux En Y January 24 2003
Lowest Weight Post Op: 477lbs 2003
Last weight: 574.2lbs Feb 23 2009

Dapme
on 4/10/09 5:24 am - kingwood, TX
Well..at least you are home from the hospital!

Continued well wishes to you!

Denise

PS...Amy is very SPECIAL!
Mdae
on 4/10/09 5:51 am
glad to hear you're on the mend - stay positive!
dewy3
on 4/10/09 2:06 pm - Rochester, WA
Marilyn

Glad to hear that you are home from the hospital.  Take care of yourself.  Get well soon.

Cherryl

m0mmy0f3
on 4/11/09 10:59 am
I am so glad you're out of the hospital and back home. I hope you get well soon!
Christy
Nicki H.
on 4/12/09 2:21 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
Take care of yourself! Glad to hear you're back home

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

Donna Childress
on 4/12/09 7:55 am - Maple Valley, WA
Hi Marilyn,

You obviously have angels watching over you!  You are one tough cookie to be doing so well in such a short time especially with all the medical and medication problems you have had.  Hang in there and I look forward to seeing you again at one of Marilou's WLS support group meetings when you are back on your feet.  Hang in there and get all the rest you can.

God Bless,

ragadolly

Most Active