OK ...I FEEL BETTER!!!

mysecondchance
on 3/31/09 12:48 am
WoW for a couple a days I felt like "What the hell have I done" I couldn't think straight through the pain meds and I didn't want to tell anyone how I was feeling because I didn't want them to say "See I  told you so." Well I finally got it out and I do feel alot better thank GOD!
I guess alot of people feel that way right after surgery, had I been sharing sooner I might have noticed that but it is what it is. I really got out and about for the first time yestereay and it felt great. I just went to Walmart and did a little laundry but it was great to be back in the land of the living! I am meeting with friends tonight so I think that will do me some more good. I appreciate all of your support and hope you all have great day.
Jen
"...We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?  Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you...." 
                                                                                                                   Marianne Williamson 

Dapme
on 3/31/09 1:28 am - kingwood, TX
Well..I am glad to see you are feeling better...but don't over do it!

Denise
Most Active