Mdae gets switched tomorrow! Can we show her some love??

Kathy H.
on 3/29/09 11:54 pm - Kent, WA
When I started this WLS journey about six months ago, I met two women that were at about the same starting point, Denise/Dapme and Kelly/Mdae. All three of us began emailing and sharing information. We'd see one another at the local DS support group meetings and check in with one another periodically on the progress we were making toward surgery.

Denise/Dapme was switched last Tuesday, and tomorrow it's Mdae's turn!! The both of them are stayed local for their surgeries, and are Dr Shrikanth's patients. Because I'm a revision, I am traveling to NJ.

Even though we're not being switched in the same month or the same city by the same surgeon, I consider these two women to be my heart-and-soul switch sisters, and I'd love it if you'd show Mdae some support on her surgery page.

I'll be posting an update on her, tomrrow, after I drop by for a visit.

She's in great hands with Dr Shrikanth, and she's so freaking silly mad young, I'm not the least bit worried about her ... ~laughing~

Here's a link to her page ... pour out the love to her. She's had a crap last few months with personal stuff, and she can USE the uplifting, positive words!!

http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/status.php? N=T1210782851

Thanks, everybody!

Kathy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you considered the Duodenal Switch? Information is power.

Most Active