I am Home

mysecondchance
on 3/27/09 5:50 am
I made it and it wasn't bad at all. All my fears did not come true and I am doing great! The staff at St. Fran were awsome for the most part and I got alot of questions anwserd about li8fe after surgery. All in all it was a posotive expierence. 
I am sore a little nausous and tired I really have not slept in a couple of days, excitement I think. 
thanks for all the encouragement I wiil post motre when I feel better.
Thanks
Jen
"...We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?  Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you...." 
                                                                                                                   Marianne Williamson 

Helen_Anne
on 3/27/09 6:48 am - Bremerton, WA

Jen...

YEAH!!  I am so glad that you are home....

Now the fun begins... sip sip sip.... walk walk walk..... sip sip sip!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Purple_Sparkles
on 3/27/09 8:59 am
Woo Hoo Jen. Yay Glad to hear everything went well.
Nichole05/29/09 Open RNY Surgery!!! On My WLS Journey!! 
Currently --115lbs as of 11/18/2009!!
Dapme
on 3/27/09 9:04 am - kingwood, TX
I am glad everything went well!

Keep sipping.

Denise
(deactivated member)
on 3/28/09 4:23 am
Great!  I am glad everything went well for you.  Now the real excitement starts.  You will be amazed at what a wonderful ride this is.  Congratulations!
kschroeder
on 3/29/09 4:45 am
So glad you are doing well.  I'm having the same thing done on Tuesday.  Glad to know things are going well.
Most Active