New Ft Lewis Army wife!

JMommy05
on 3/26/09 1:12 pm
Im new! Someone sent me over here(thanks again) I am 23 a mother of 1 and Do FCC(Family child care) out of my home here on ft lewis, My first apt is on the 9th and I cant wait to see what the different options I have are.
I cant wait to get to know everyone and read other stories!
Thanks for having me!
Helen_Anne
on 3/26/09 1:20 pm - Bremerton, WA
Welcome to the Washington Board... there is lots of support here... and there are several people here who had surgery at Madigan.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Mdae
on 3/26/09 2:17 pm
hi, and welcome!  please keep us all posted on how things progress, and best of luck!
PinkFlamingoes
on 3/26/09 4:33 pm - Buckley, WA
Welcome to the Washington board . I think you'll feel comfortable , here . We have quite a few military wives , here . Kathy

Shelley S.
on 3/27/09 1:37 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Hi there and welcome from another Ft Lewis army wife who had surgery at Madigan just over a year ago 

We have a support group that meets at Ft Lewis once a week and we would love to have you come.  There are preops and postops with many several years out who are a big help for those just starting out.  For the time being we are going to meet on Thursday evenings from 5-7pm at the meeting room in the Bowling Alley on Ft Lewis.

Welcome to the board and the start to your new life

Purple_Sparkles
on 3/27/09 1:40 am
Yay you made it over here! Welcome!
Nichole05/29/09 Open RNY Surgery!!! On My WLS Journey!! 
Currently --115lbs as of 11/18/2009!!
jillianD
on 3/28/09 6:09 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Welcome!!

I am an Army spouse too.  I had my surgery at Madigan 13 months ago and am down around 150 lbs!!  I also would encourage you to come to the support group at Ft Lewis!  Come as you are, anytime between 5-7.  No  kiddos though because sometimes the topics can be pretty adult.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

JMommy05
on 3/29/09 6:16 am
I would love to come to the group but I do daycare out of my home till 530 and Then Have to feed my family! I really would love to come.but timming sucks
jillianD
on 3/29/09 10:31 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Well if you are ever able to make it we would love to meet you!! 
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active