LIVINGXL.COM - GREAT THINGS ON CLEARANCE NOW

maxs_mom
on 3/20/09 12:17 pm - Auburn, WA
I was responding to a post in another forum requesting info on where to buy bicycles that would support 250 + pounds.  I just got the new LivingXL catalog and bikes were on the cover.  I went to the website to confirm, and as I am want to do, had to look at their clearance section!  OMG peoples!  You must check it out - they've got swimwear that was originally $100.00 selling for $14.95 and oh so much more!  I've purchased from them in the past and the quality of their products is good, which is important to me.  I buy quality, but always on sale or clearance!  Here's a link to their current clearance items: http://www.livingxl.com/store/en_US/catalog/browse_product.jsp?catID=cat220188&id=cat220188&howMany=115  Hope some of you can do some retail therapy on this cold and wet Friday night! I'm still stuck being a pampered princess, my knee MRI's were done this afternoon and I should have results by the first part of next week.  I have to force myself to sit still!

Amy

FabBy50 .
on 3/22/09 10:02 am - Everett, WA
Hi Amy

Thank you for that web site, they have GREAT buys I could not believe it. The clothing is dirt cheap. Thanks again, Bernadette
xkendrax
on 3/22/09 11:10 am - Yelm, WA
I bought two exercise jackets and a swim suit.  :)  Can't wait until they arrive.  :D  Thanks for providing the info.

MySpace: myspace.com/xkendra
Highest: 261 / Surgery (03/11/09): 242.3/ Current: 122.8/ Goal: 105

maxs_mom
on 3/22/09 7:07 pm - Auburn, WA
Bernadette & Kendra:  You're both welcome!  Amy

Most Active