I"M HOME

FabBy50 .
on 3/18/09 12:20 pm - Everett, WA
Hi everyone

Im back from Mexico and my surgery went great!! I'am soo happy to be done with this part. I had surgery on Monday and I still don't feel hungry at all. I have been drinking lots and have had no problems at all. The only pain I have had is from the gas of course. My flight home today (2 1/2 hours) was a little longer that I wanted to sit. I feel great as long as I get up and walk as much as possible. I have been up since 4 am so I'll sign off for tonight and I'll write more tomarow.

Bernadette
Mdae
on 3/18/09 4:16 pm
glad to hear everything went well!  welcome home!
jillianD
on 3/18/09 11:55 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Welcome home!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

curiousasacat
on 3/19/09 1:28 am - WA
Welcome home! and welcome to the loser's bench!

Helen_Anne
on 3/19/09 2:01 am - Bremerton, WA

I am so glad you are home... I am sure you will rest better at home...

Welcome to the Losers Bench....

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 3/19/09 4:27 am - WA
Make sure you walk! it will help. Glad everything went well. Merrilou
Connib
on 3/20/09 3:47 am - Vernon , Canada
Glad all went well,
FabBy50 .
on 3/23/09 12:47 am - Everett, WA
Thanks everyone for all of the well wishes!! Im one week out today, I feel good just that constant too full feeling. I think I have finally figured it out and I think it is just swelling still. I am still on clear liquids but today I will start my protein drinks. I have lost 11 pounds so far!!!! can you believe it? I thought I would only be at about 5 by now.

I have to say Iam very happy with everything thus far and Im so glad that for once I was selfish and did something just for me. I know alot of you will relate to this especially if you are self pay. I never do anything just for me, I can't remember the last time I went out and bought something for me without feeling guilty. Im lucky that I have SEVERAL sizes of clothes in my closet so I can put off buying new clothes. Luckily I work for Les Schwab so all of my work clothes are blue and white, just in lots of sizes!!.

Have a great day everyone, I actually see a little blue sky so that must be a good sign!
Bernadette
Most Active