Has anyone had surgery at Rockwood in Spokane?

k98942
on 3/18/09 2:13 am
I am considering having my surgery at Rosckwood in Spokane. Has anyone had thier surgery therte? Is anyone going through thier program to have surgery?
I am just wondering how they are, how they treat you, etc.

Has anyone been a Medicaid patient there?
KARA_TOP
on 3/18/09 5:11 am - richland, WA
I had my surgery there January 28th with Dr. Spitz and they are FANTASTIC!!!!!  I know people who have had the other two surgeons also and loved them as well.  I have never heard a negative word about them there.

~Kara
giver44
on 3/19/09 12:39 am - Post Falls, ID
I had mine there in June 2007.  They are super!! I don't think anyone is disappointed in them.
  We have a support group tonight!! Thursday 19 at 6PM at the main Rockwood Clinic, 400 E 5th.  You are welcome to come and join in.
  As far as Medicaid... My understanding is that they are not accepting Medicaid patients at this time. My friend has been researching it. But that doesn't mean that my information is correct.
  Good luck to you in your journey.   Alice

jaynealbright
on 3/19/09 2:24 am
I am going to have my RNY surgery with Dr. Bright Monday, 3-23-09.  All of the office staff seems very nice and they are very thorough with preop testing and nut counseling etc.  Just make sure you follow thru on needed information and appointments.  I'll let you know how the surgery experience goes at Sacred Heart Hospital.  Good luck
Most Active