SURGERY AT MADIGAN!!!!!

nikkigreen
on 3/17/09 2:02 pm
TO ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE HAD YOUR SURGERY AT MADIGAN!!! HAS IT I AM HAVE VSG ON APRIL 8TH. MY DOCTOR IS DR CARTER. HAVE ANY OF YOU HAD HIM? HOW WAS HE? I AM NERVOUS I HAVE 3 KIDS GAVIN IS 5 , AIDEN IS 3 AND SOFIE IS 7 MONTHS. SO I HOPE MY RECOVERY GOES WELL AND FAST!!!! LOL I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR STORIES!!! WELL I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

NIKKI
daylont
on 3/17/09 3:06 pm
I had Doctor Carter 15 years ago. He is a fantastic Doctor with lots and lots of experience.
rebeccaford
on 3/17/09 3:28 pm - Honolulu, HI
Hi Nikki...

I'm having a revision from a VBG to RNY on April 6th with Dr. Carter.  He's an awesome Doctor and has a ton of experience.  I love his bow ties, too!!  :-) 

Becca
jillianD
on 3/17/09 10:56 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I know many people who have had surgery with dr Carter.  He's great!!  I would like to invite you to our support group on Ft lewis, you can meet some of those people there!   We have recently changed locations and are now in the party room at the bowling alley, from 5-7 pm on thursdays starting the 26th.  No kids in the meeting but if hubby and the kid(s) would like to come and bowl during that is great!!
I hope to meet you there!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

LisaAnn
on 3/18/09 8:23 am - WA
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I have heard so many great things about Dr. Carter!!!!  I am sure you are in excellent hands!

I am in the beginning phase right now for a revision. I have atteneded the class, and am waiting to receive a number so that I can begin my pahtways in about 6 months or so!

Good luck! 

Lisa

229 / 148/ 135
Open DS Surgery with Dr. Martin @ Madigan 
Revision from 2006 - VBG
Hernia repair and tummy tuck - 05/12/2010

proudmama-2
on 3/20/09 4:52 pm
I just got my call today for my first apt. to start this journey, I'm 5'1 maybe 2 and weigh anywhere from 189 to 193 do you think I will still qualify? Do you know how long the process takes before the actual surgery? I'm considering the band or the sleeve.    
kymoon
on 3/18/09 10:38 am - graham, WA
Dr. Carter did my  RNY  7 months ago....125lbs gone....not much more to lose...he did a great job...very caring....been doing this...sence the 70's...he know his surgerys...lol...no complaints here....i would let him do it again...lol....
nikkigreen
on 3/18/09 10:53 am
did you do open or lap??

nikki
kymoon
on 3/18/09 10:56 am - graham, WA
open...
Nichole B.
on 4/3/09 4:13 am
I had Dr (hottie) Beekley, I really LOVE LOVE LOVE him. I have met Dr. Carter. Not that I have anything bad to say about him, He is a hell of a surgeon and I know that he knows what he is doing. When  I met him he was either having a bad day or something bcause he was kinda of a butt head. His Bowties ROCK tho. Cute little man..
Most Active