A Difficult Transition, Mentally - RE clothing

kymoon
on 3/15/09 2:41 am - graham, WA
you look great....I think we all understand ..about wearing clothes that fit...i still like the baggie stuff..lol...the pictures are great..she does a really good job....anyway u look great kept up the good work...we are cheering for ya.....
Merrilou Gronholdt
on 3/15/09 5:09 am - WA
Wow! you look "GREAT" !!!!!
Nicki H.
on 3/15/09 7:45 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
Hi Amy!  You look great!  I totally understand the clothes thing.  I posted last weekend I think about buying new pants that "fit" but they didn't fit and I ended up taking them back for a smaller size.  2 sizes infact.  It was cool today I took them out of the dryer and folded them...and didn't have to fold them again to make them fit in my clothes pile.  You know what I mean by the xtra fold??  It is such a great feeling!  I think that we should have a meeting to exchange clothes.  I have a ton!  And NEEEEDDD to get rid of them.  They're taking up way too much room in my closet and drawers:)
Nicole

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

seattledeb
on 3/15/09 3:15 pm
You look great...pink and black are good colors for you. I hope you have fun with Barry!
Debra
-kimber-
on 3/18/09 12:56 pm - Burlington, WA
Amy~

You look great! I see a sassy side in there! Congrats on your weight loss.  Keep up the great work! Sorry I havent been on here much the last 2 weeks have been crazy!

Kimber

Highest 418 lbs 12/04/2007- Surgery 336 lbs 11/11/08 -Goal Weight 180 lbs
Most Active