UHHHH??? What's up with Dr. Oh's staff?????

nancy6
on 3/16/09 2:30 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi, Jen - I agree with Kathy completely.  Dr. Oh is an excellent surgeon and you are in very good hands for your surgery.  I'm sorry to hear you've had some problems with the office staff.  Sometimes I think they can forget that this whole process is new to us!  :)  And if you are self-pay (which it sounds like you are) things can often go so quickly that it's easy for a step or two of the process to get missed.  I'm so glad that you are on track now and drinking protein shakes and some of the other good stuff that is still considered "liquid".  Are you on your vitamins and supplements, too?  It's a shame that you are going to the nutrition class so close to your surgery date, but better late than never!  Hang in there - and as Amy said, be your own best advocate.  It can be hard to know what to ask, but just don't hesitate to keep on the staff if you have questions.  I wish you all the best as you head quickly toward your surgery!! 

~Nancy~

michellejk
on 3/29/09 5:16 pm - WA
I had to do the 2 nutrition classes and I REALLY like Tina...I actually did a third class because I was going through it right at the switch and the lady had lost a lot of weight too...someone asked her if she had surgery, she said, no, I did it the hard way with diet and exercise...and then some people got mad saying surgery is hard too...and she pretty much had everyone on defense for the whole rest of the meeting. 

I actually left like an hour earlier since I had already done the 2 with Tina...I really liked her.

-Michelle
Most Active