Plastic Surgery Scheduled

girly_girl
on 3/13/09 12:24 am - McChord AFB, WA
I am very excited that I will be having a tummy tuck and breast lift and augmentation with Dr. Foley in Olympia. He is really nice, has great before and after shots and I am scheduled for surgery for April 16th.  His website is awesome if anyone is nearing this stage of the journey. He has videos that actually show him performing procedures. (: www.drfoley.com if you want to have a look.

Has anyone on this board used him?
Angelina 
Pre-Op: 253 - Lowest: 148 - Current: 158
Helen_Anne
on 3/13/09 4:22 am - Bremerton, WA

Angelina...

Congrats on a Surgery Date for plastics!!!  I hope that I will qualify for insurance to pay... when the time comes for me to get some of the loose skin taken off!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

girly_girl
on 3/13/09 6:15 am - McChord AFB, WA
Thank you. My insurance isn't paying for mine (although it could).  It is frustrating because I qualify for having my insurance cover it but I can only go to Madigan and they won't do mine at this time.  Oh well. I'm excited. 
Angelina 
Pre-Op: 253 - Lowest: 148 - Current: 158
kittykatzmom
on 3/15/09 1:21 am - Mason co., WA
YEA    glad you have your P.S. sched. SORRY Madigan wont do it.....  but why wont Madigan do it.??  I have my 1 yr on the 30th and was hoping to have plastics done before my divorce.........

~Cindy~

jillianD
on 3/15/09 1:41 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
The wait list is very long right now Cindy, although I have heard of people getting it done in Bremerton.  Better get going with the referral...  Patel is doing my breasts, he is real nice and works out of Bremerton too.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

jillianD
on 3/15/09 1:45 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Angelina, sorry you are having a hard time with Madigan getting things done, sometimes there are a lot of hoops to jump through and you really need your pcps help.

Good luck!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active