Auburn Support meeting last night

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 3/11/09 10:15 am - WA

GREAT JOB AMY!!!!  It was very informative and I loved sitting back and letting you do your thing!!

Merrilou

maxs_mom
on 3/11/09 4:56 pm - Auburn, WA
Awww, you're sweet!   Thank you for the compliment!   I was happy to give you a break, because as you've said, after the length of time you've been doing it (and ever so graciously and gracefully), I can understand where it might seem like you've run out of topics, etc! 

It's hard for me to really believe that I facilitated a meeting wherein I not only stressed the importance of exercise (in any form,) but also demonstrated specific techniques in relation to breath and core strength!  Pinch me...could it really be that 6 months ago I was struggling daily just to crawl out of bed and when I was "feeling really good" and able to move "a lot" it meant that I was able to go upstairs in my home twice during the course of one day?

Thanks for all that you do!  And tell Dennis I said thanks, too! 

Amy

I am sooooo hoping that you really do find a bellydancer for a future meeting! 

Amy

maz
on 3/12/09 9:28 pm - Puyallup, WA
I loved the meeting too! You did an awesome job Amy! It was great to see you again and I loved meeting quite a few of you from my OH friends there. It's actually nice from going to not knowing anybody else at all who's had WLS surgery to being able to meet people from OH who have had WLS. I don't feel like I'm doing this by myself anymore. Thank you also Merrilou for hosting at your home. And thank you to you and your husband for the protein shakes. There was only one I didn't much care for so far that was the Strawberry Kiwi, but the others I have tried I love. I will continue to take the shakes over a meal and have a shake when I have the urge to eat something. Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you both again at next month's meeting.

Take Care,
Marilyn
Pre Op Weight: 750lbs 2002
Roux En Y January 24 2003
Lowest Weight Post Op: 477lbs 2003
Last weight: 574.2lbs Feb 23 2009

Most Active