Stall? Or Muscles?

curiousasacat
on 3/11/09 1:46 am - WA
I've been working out a lot, biking, swimming, and WiiFit... My muscles have been really bulked up, especially the legs, arms, and abs... but my weight hasn't changed for the past 4 weeks.... Am I stalling or just that the muscles I've gained are making me weigh heavier? I did, however change from a pant size 18 to a 14 in a matter of 5 weeks.... 

Cheryl N.
on 3/11/09 2:09 am - Des Moines, WA
Not sure, but I do know if you work out quite ALOT, you may need to eat a little more, not sure.  That was what Weigh****chers said, so not sure if it applies same for WLS.  Hopefully someone will give a good answer!

246 in Dec 2008 before banded 1/28/09 at 215 lbs, band crapped 9/09 at 170 lbs and struggled with it and regained to 203 revised to bypass on 8/1/11 and am very happy.

S.A.R.A.
on 3/11/09 3:20 am - Tacoma, WA
You are having muscle gain... muscle weighs more than fat. It also burns more calories through out the day. As you can see your weight has not changed but you have dropped pant size; which means your losing that fat layer to leaner healthier muscle. GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!! Gratzie on this achievement!
We cannot be slaves to the scale but rather how we feel. Sounds like you have tons of energy and you are enjoying the activity you are getting.

Gratzie
~SARA
~M
~M

You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
~~Eleanor Roosevelt

Most Active