New Progress Pics

maxs_mom
on 3/10/09 8:26 pm, edited 3/10/09 8:29 pm - Auburn, WA

We had a blast at tonight's Auburn Support Group!  To all that attended (around 15 I think, including Merrilou and me), "Baaaaa"!

So many of you commented on my appearance (that I hadn't noticed as being any different than a month ago) and so I came home to create a side by side comparison!  I'll admit that I can see a difference; perhaps it's my new sexy body (Ha) (in all likelihood it was that I was actually wearing a bra tonight (double Ha) that made Merrilou comment about how umm, err, "provocative" my self-titled hula-hoop routine on the exercise ball looked from her vantage point!  Here's the new collage:

I hope you all found the group informative or at the very least, entertaining!

Amy

xkendrax
on 3/10/09 8:33 pm - Yelm, WA

Amy, you are looking wonderful!  Very gorgeous!  ;-)  It's very motivating to see the wonderful progress that you and Terri have had.  I thoroughly enjoyed the meeting tonight. 

Well, I have to be going.  I'm off to the hospital soon. 

MySpace: myspace.com/xkendra
Highest: 261 / Surgery (03/11/09): 242.3/ Current: 122.8/ Goal: 105

sassietigger
on 3/11/09 3:13 am
thinking of you Kendra.... anxiously awaiting to hear from your hubby. :)
it was really nice meeting you and talking with you last night.  i'm so glad that you were able to attend a support group meeting the night before your surgery... you will do fabulous.

take care,
~ Terri ~
 Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

LisaAnn
on 3/11/09 3:13 am - WA
You do look AMAZING!!!! Way to go!

Lisa

229 / 148/ 135
Open DS Surgery with Dr. Martin @ Madigan 
Revision from 2006 - VBG
Hernia repair and tummy tuck - 05/12/2010

sassietigger
on 3/11/09 3:14 am
Amy you are beautiful... and it's so good to see your transformation :)
i really enjoyed the meeting... good job....
much love my friend.
~ Terri ~
 Pre Op 293, Surgery 258, Current 163 Goal 150

debbie O.
on 3/11/09 10:27 am - snohomish, WA
 Hey Amy..... lookin' good.  The self image thing is hard, but the photo's don't lie. You've made wonderful progress.
kakkling
on 3/11/09 2:29 pm - Tac, WA
WOW....
you look great!
Kelly
seattledeb
on 3/13/09 6:38 pm
You can really see the difference! Your smart to take monthly pics-you've inspired me to pick up a camera.
Take care..Debra
Most Active