WHOO HOO my drain is out!!!

Momof2ArmyBrats
on 3/10/09 11:37 am
YAY! Had my follow up today and they took my drain out! That stupid thing was the only thing giving me pains! I am also down 13 lbs since surgery on the 2nd. Still on full liquids for another week other than that all is good! 
Anna

tootsasue
on 3/10/09 1:50 pm
Oh Anna, how wonderful to get that drain out. You'll feel tons better. I go back to the doctor tomorrow. I feel like I am loosing weight. Am very cold all of the sudden.
Good luck. I expect great things from you.
Connie

Turtle13
on 3/10/09 2:03 pm - WA
Hi Anna,

Glad to hear you are doing well and got your drains out. Did the drains hurt when they pulled them out? Were they uncomfortable in your day to day activities? How are you doing on the liquids, do you have to force yourself to drink or do you feel hungry?
Turtle   
SW/CW~252/145
Momof2ArmyBrats
on 3/10/09 3:11 pm
Did the drain hurt??? It was very uncomfortable when they pulled it but I remember all of the people in group to take some pain meds before my appt so thats what I did when I got to Madigan I took my doses and by the time I was seen it was perfect timing because they kicked in. It wasn't that bad having the tube it was just in the way either had to pin it to undergarments or tuck it. I am doing good on the liquids at times I do have to force myself to drink because I don't feel hungry.
Anna

jillianD
on 3/10/09 2:51 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Yea Anna, I know I felt so much better once the drain came out!!  Take care, don't over do it.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active