Re HIJACK from Maxs mom

debbie O.
on 3/9/09 11:37 am - snohomish, WA
 Hi Amy!
Yeah, I don't post very often, I read and keep up with what's going on almost everyday.  I'm going to try and post a little more often.
Everything is going very well, I finally made my personal weight goal. (big sigh) and now am just trying to stay there. I've talked to a plastic surgeon about a tummy tuck and it appears that the insurance may pay for it. Then I looked at my life for the next few months and it seems I don't have 4- 6 weeks to put together until after our son gets married in August so I won't get all excited about getting rid of all that excess tummy skin until after this summer.
The husband made quite an impression, he is great once I get him out of the house! He works so much that he doesn't want to leave home on his days off, so it was nice to have him come along to the Jan get together. He has been a great support. And yes the  door prize I won works and I brought it to work one day and everyone got a big kick out of it! Thanks again for all the work  you did for that get together!
maxs_mom
on 3/9/09 3:54 pm - Auburn, WA
Congratulations on reaching your personal weight goal and kudos for all of the hard work I know it took to achieve it!

I'm glad the door prize works - i thought it was cute but questioned whether it would work and if so, for how long!

You can get excitd now and look forward to this Fall when you get your tummy tuck!  Even without it, you will look and feel amazing at your son's wedding!

I look forward to seeing you around these parts more often and hope to see you in person in the near future.

Amy

Helen_Anne
on 3/10/09 2:38 am - Bremerton, WA

Deb....

Congrats on getting your goal weight!!!  I hopeing to get there somet ime this year!!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Connib
on 3/10/09 4:13 am - Vernon , Canada
Way to go Deb, that is awesome.
Conni
debbie O.
on 3/10/09 11:48 am - snohomish, WA
 Thanks you guys for the kudo's it's hard to believe that its been just over a year since my WLS.  I'd recommend the ride to anyone  considering having the surgery. The idea of wearing a short dress and that's what I've picked out for the wedding would have been unthinkable a year ago, now  well, the brides mom wanted a short dress so it's ok with me. 

Amy you have done marvelous and it's been a short time since your surgery just think what you have to look forward to! More and more WOW moments and there will be plenty!
And Helen, wow you have done so well, and you look wonderful. It been fun following your progress, hasn't it seemed to have gone fast?
 Conni, I know that you are just starting your journey, you have selected a great Dr. and before long you will be joining the rest of us with all sorts of wow moments, things you may have thought you were never going to do again all of a sudden become possible.  It's great fun! 
Most Active