WOW of a lifetime!!!!

Annie B.
on 3/7/09 12:06 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
I am in total and utter shock!!  I went to Myrtle Beach with a friend today - we went shopping. I decided to go to the Old Navy Outlet to try on some jeans.  Just for the heck of it. 

I was going to grab an 8 to try on, and my friend said, "Take a 6 and a 4. And if you need a bigger one I'll go get it."  So I decided to try on the 4's...and would you believe they FIT ME!!  I had to go show her of course...and the girls working said they look really good...one said "She fits in her 4's better than I do in mine." 

So here I am...wearing a pair of Old Navy size 4 jeans...in total shock and amazement that I could ever be this small...and I'm not even to goal yet, AND I still have all this extra skin!!

Alright! Thanks for listening...I'm just so thrilled and had to share...gonna get pictures tomorrow for my one year pics and to show off the fours!!

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

jcheryld
on 3/7/09 1:00 pm
Congratulations! Old Navy's jean sale this week has been sweet... I bought 2 pair myself! What cut did you get? I tried on the "diva", "flirt", and "sweetheart" and likes the sweetheart the best. First size 16 I've been in in YEARS! I can't even imagine a size 4... do post some pics!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

Annie B.
on 3/7/09 8:12 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Thank you!  I never in my life really thought I would get to this size...I hoped to get down to a size 10, dreamed of an 8.  It's pretty surreal...I know not everything I wear will be size 4...but it's just a matter of time...and maybe a few more pounds.  Now if my stupid top portion would cooperate! LOL...I wear mostly Large and found a very few Mediums I can wear - but it's because of all that extra skin - if it was gone - M would fit PERFECTLY.

I definitely like the sweetheart the best...they hold all my extra skin in...maybe after plastics I will be able to wear one of the others, but for now, sweethearts it is. I'm searching on eBay trying to find more...LOL...so few actually say which cut they are!! Oh well!  And pictures should be coming later this afternoon...gotta get hubby to take some pics for me after church.

Helen_Anne
on 3/7/09 11:05 pm - Bremerton, WA
Annie...

That is so exciting... I may need to stop by Old Navy and see what size I can fit in now... I know my 16s are getting big...  I got so mad at my husband last week... because he put some of my clothes in the dryer.... a cardinal sin... since I was so worried that my clothes would shrink so that I could not wear them... but this time it was a blessing... the pants and t-shirt he dried... fit better now!!

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Annie B.
on 3/8/09 3:58 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Hey Helen!!  That's funny about the dryer. I just posted one year pics too!

auntie-boopee
on 3/8/09 12:22 am - Silverdale, WA
That is awesome Annie...I was thinking that a size 8 would be good for me, but we will see.  right now my goal is just to get out of the 200s.  keep up the great work!
hugs and kisses, Karen

highest/pre-op/current/goal
298/274/179/165
Dapme
on 3/8/09 3:23 am - kingwood, TX
Thats exciting!

I can't wait to shop at old navy!

Denise
Annie B.
on 3/8/09 3:59 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Karen!

Thanks! You will make it out of the 200's before you know it!!

Purple_Sparkles
on 3/8/09 3:42 am
Holy Moly! Size 4!!!! Kudos & Congrats! Your story is quite amazing! Thank you for sharing!
Nichole05/29/09 Open RNY Surgery!!! On My WLS Journey!! 
Currently --115lbs as of 11/18/2009!!
Annie B.
on 3/8/09 4:00 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Thanks!

Most Active